Department for International Development
Department for International Development (DFID) increases global staff productivity with greater collaboration and knowledge sharing
DFID improved user adoption and compliance with OpenText™ Content Suite and OpenText™ Remote Cache
- Users relying on local hard drives that created potential security risks and impacted knowledge
- Past solution no longer meeting the needs of the organization
- Improved user adoption and compliantce.
- Reduced document retrieval from minutes to seconds for increased efficiency
- Eliminated data loss caused with content stored on laptops
- Improved performance for remote locations, making it comparable with main office locations
About Department for International Development
Established in 1997, the Department for International Development (DFID) is a UK government department that leads the UK’s work to end extreme poverty. Working across Africa, Asia and the Middle East, DFID tackles global challenges to build a safer, healthier, more prosperous world for people in developing countries and in the UK.