USF Holland provides 24/7 access to critical data with OpenText HostExplorer
OpenText HostExplorer improves stability and scalability as the preferred host access solution of fast-growing, regional transportation company.
- Substantial investment made in a legacy system
- Systems must run 24/7, even during migration
- Fast-paced company growth
- Enables seamless access to data
- Leverages the investment in legacy systems
- Integrates with existing software
- Scales to accommodate company growth
About USF Holland
Founded in 1929 in Holland, Mich., Holland has long been recognized for delivering the most next-day service lanes in its territory and annually records one of the lowest claim ratios in the industry. Originally committed to serving the central United States, Holland has expanded farther into the Southeast and Midwest where it continues to provide on-time reliability.