Belgian Railways on the Right Track with OpenText Extended ECM for SAP Solutions
Solution helps meet compliance standards, providing faster, more accurate delivery and capture of documentation—with audit and traceability.
- Reduce costs, improve punctuality of rail services, and raise safety standards—all requiring efficient document access and capture
- Meet European-wide compliance standards on rolling stock maintenance record keeping—audit and traceability
- Improve document access and delivery to maintenance and operation staff—device independent
- Reduced total cost of ownership of organisation’s information assets—less paper production and lower storage costs
- Simplified access to unstructured information for all staff from multiple user interfaces
- Achieved compliance with European legislation on safety and maintenance record keeping—fully traceable
About Belgian Railways
Belgian Railways, headquartered in Brussels, employ more than 21,000 staff, providing transportation for more than 200 million passengers and handling over 60 million tons of freight each year. In total, they operate over 550 stations and stops, using around 1,500 locomotives and numerous other pieces of rolling stock and infrastructure.